AIM
zososg

Trogdor!!!! Trogdor!!!!

Too much midi

Midi sux. Should have recorded it with real insturments

Less Than Three Less Than Three

hah

Too bad the name less than three is already taken...

Heres one of their shirts... http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewIm
age&friendID=7391587&imageID=208057464&MyToken=20481af1-f8e6
-4a55-b37f-a511c4221a96

low quality... But whatevs

lessthan3 responds:

Dude, why are you so negative towards us?

Anyway, it doesn't matter if some other band uses the name. We've got the copyright. We've been using it since 2003.

Rock- Bass Riff Rock- Bass Riff

repetitive.

too repetitive. the guitar is a little annoying at times. The riff isnt very catchy.

Bring It On Home Bring It On Home

Good choice

I played this in a show once. The only wrong thing is the timing. watch the song remains the same dvd. oh and the chords after the riff part are not major. theyre supposed to be minor i think. hmmm. great choice tho. and you have the hermonies right on the money. just get the timing down. be more sloppy when you play it too he doesnt hit single notes very often during the beginning section. LYRICS TOO! :)
great song.

Tancrisism responds:

Thanks, man. I agree about most of what you said. I have seen the Song Remains The Same about a thousand times, and the double disc even more (which has most of the song remains the same on it). I was being a bit hurried on this too... I think I will make another and submit it, as this one hasn't gotten a ton of love. Thanks for the generous over all review, though, and seeing as how it comes from a true guitarist makes this review even more flattering. Thanks.

Crazy Solo Crazy Solo

OK BUT...

Well i see u got an 8-track thats coo but u need to make it more structured... u r just staying in the same position the whole time... im guessing somewhere near 8-15 the whole time... go lower then higher... and ur backing track kinda sux no offense... check out my music at my profile :) im actually in a pretty well known band... :)